THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 13, 2010

TRUE LOVE

TRUE LOVE is when u love sumone..but they love sumone else..u will still love them
if they broke ur heart..u will still love them
u wouldnt be jealous when they were happy with sumone else but instead u smile coz u like to see her smile n laugh even to the sumone else
u would do anthing to make them happy
even they hurt u soo much..u will still love them
all u can do is cry,cry n cry..

but why do HIM..talk craps bout me,makes me cry day n night,make me miserible,make my life go upside down,make pupil hate me,make me lost frenz,make me wanna be emo,make me live like hell on earth,make me dont want to live anymore,hurt me soo badly that often i bleed n break my heart..
see how much damages u do on me..
i only hurt u 3-4 times but u hurt me more..
it seems like u REALLY2 dont know what is true love..

0 comments: